The Farmácia Moreno was founded in 1804, with the name Drogaria Félix & Filho. The pharmacy was dedicated to the production of products of plant and animal origin to treat ailments. In 1890 it was acquired by the doctor and pharmacist Rodrigo Moreno and renamed Farmácia S. Domingos. The name we know today dates back to 1928 when the pharmacy passes to his nephew Antonio Moreno. Through time, Farmácia Moreno has a staff of reference, with technical and scientific training: a dynamic and dedicated team that seeks to provide pharmaceutical products and services of excellence to the community.
- +351 222 003 545